Satan stole Christmas and these seven signs are proof! Consider the following:
- December 25th is the date of the re-birth of the sun in Mithraism (the 2600 year old religion in which a virgin gave birth to the son of god who was crucified and resurrected to save the believers).
- St. Nicholas, Thor and Odin all sneak into homes to deliver gifts in exchange for proper worship.
- Odin would land on rooftops to deliver his gifts while riding an 8-legged horse named “Sleipneer” which sounded like a team of reindeer on the roof.
- A Christmas tree comes from the December Saturnalia festival in worship of the Roman God Saturn.
- Kissing beneath a mistletoe comes from Druid tradition (filthy, filthy Druids).
- Yule is a Scandinavian god of fertility, and is the source of Yule-tidings.
- Even innocent looking winter wreaths and holly decorations are a pagan/wiccan tradition.
This Christmas, just lock yourself in a closet and pray for it to all go away. And for Christ’s sake, don’t sing any Christmas Carols or you may summon the spirits of the damned right into your own living room!